Throughout the history of the NFL there have been many dynasties, but none have been on the same level as the Patriots' dominance since Bill Belichick took over in 2000. Since September 3rd, 2000 the Patriots have an astounding win percentage against the rest of the league. In fact, no team in the NFL has a winning record against the Patriots in this span.
This website was created to document this historical run by the most dominant team in the history of the league. Use the cards below to find out more information about each important part of the dynasty.
Latest Podcast Episode
Drew Bledsoe returns to Foxboro for the first time as an opponent, so he decides to have the most Bledsoe-esque game of his career.
But before that, we interview someone who is way more qualified to talk about the Patriots Dynasty: Bryan Horry, the Executive Director of the Patriots Hall of Fame!
More about Bryan:
- Has his own podcast: Pats from the Past
- Runs the Patriots Hall of Fame
- Knows more about Troy Brown than Steve
- Talks about how players get selected into the Pats HoF
- Tells some great stories about former players
And then we talk about the Bills game:
- (1:10:00) Greg explores the Wonderlic Test
- (1:23:00) The boys debate the attractiveness of former Patriot QBs
- (1:28:00) Who wants a Drew Bledsoe poster?
- (1:36:00) The called back Faulk-to-Brady TD pass