2003 Week 3: Patriots vs Jets
The Patriots have recovered from their opening day shellacking, but now the shorthanded Patriots have to deal with the Jets.
- If you want to watch the game, or see the highlights, here's the Game Link
- Greg does a deep dive on fat guys of the NFL
- And ends up talking about the Manute Bol vs Refrigerator Perry boxing match
- Belichick says Asante Samuel is "built like a soccer player." What does that mean? We ask our resident soccer player
- The brothers compare this 2003 roster to comparable players in today's game
- The boys prove why they should stick to Patriots history podcasts by badly predicting the current season
- Rosevelt Colvin actually does own a cupcake shop. Seriously.
And don't forget that we have the Dynasty Hotline if you want to drop us a line! Text or leave a voicemail at (603) 505-8043
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/patriots-dynasty-podcast.