The Patriots Dynasty has been a huge part of the NFL landscape for the last 20 years. The trio of Kraft, Belichick and Brady have become almost mythical creatures at this point, but what was the journey actually like? Join the Brown brothers and their motley crew of friends as we go back and experience the history of the Patriots Dynasty one game at a time, reliving all of the best and worst moments of the most impressive stretch of football every played in the NFL.
And don't worry about being the only one listening (looking at you, Mom). In order to provide some transparency into what we're doing, we're posting our podcast analytics as well.
If you wouldn't mind, we'd love to hear what you think:
Drew Bledsoe returns to Foxboro for the first time as an opponent, so he decides to have the most Bledsoe-esque game of his career.
But before that, we interview someone who is way more qualified to talk about the Patriots Dynasty: Bryan Horry, the Executive Director of the Patriots Hall of Fame!
More about Bryan:
- Has his own podcast: Pats from the Past
- Runs the Patriots Hall of Fame
- Knows more about Troy Brown than Steve
- Talks about how players get selected into the Pats HoF
- Tells some great stories about former players
And then we talk about the Bills game:
- (1:10:00) Greg explores the Wonderlic Test
- (1:23:00) The boys debate the attractiveness of former Patriot QBs
- (1:28:00) Who wants a Drew Bledsoe poster?
- (1:36:00) The called back Faulk-to-Brady TD pass
Our Favorite Episodes
Random Listener Review
star star star star star
The Browns brothers do a great job of taking the listeners back in time, to the very beginning of the Patriots dynasty. Armed with years of ingrained knowledge, the hosts break down every game to the smallest detail. An excellent listen for Pats fans who are looking for some nostalgia in a post-Brady world, or younger fans who did not witness the early years of their run. PS- I would love to be on for the Pats vs Bears game from 2002, the Miracle in Champaign
- account_circle Ichabod Crain
- wifi_tethering Apple Podcasts